This section of the LIHEAP Performance Management website includes information on recent updates to the website and new developments related to LIHEAP Performance Management.
What's New in September 2020
- New Data Release: OCS has published preliminary FFY 2019 state LIHEAP data. These preliminary data are now available to all grantees and the public via the LIHEAP Data Warehouse, available here.
- New FFY 2019 Grantee Profiles Now Available: One-page snapshots of state LIHEAP programs using preliminary FFY 2019 data are now available to all grantees and the public via the LIHEAP Data Warehouse, available here.
- New FFY 2019 Performance Measures State Snapshots and Executive Summaries: Grantees can now access FFY 2019 Performance Measures State Snapshots and Executive Summaries on the Performance Measures page.
- Website Enhancements: Sections of the website are being reviewed to implement improvements and updates.
What's New in August 2020
- New Grantee Search Portal Tool: The Grantee Search Portal is an online tool developed to help LIHEAP coordinators, grantee staff, and stakeholders locate information on state grantee LIHEAP programs based on selected specifications, including program design features, program characteristics, and program outcomes. It is available here.
- New Main Heating Expenditures Data Reliability Tool: A new online tool is now available to assist grantees with assessing the quality and reliability of main heating expenditure data collected for the LIHEAP performance measures. It is available on the Performance Measures page.
- Targeting Energy Assistance to Vulnerable Populations—Data Case Study #1 [YouTube Video]: This is a short video about how LIHEAP coordinators can use program data available to them to target outreach. The video is available here.
- APPRISE and the PMIWG conducted two Performance Management training Webinars:
- July 15, 2020 - LIHEAP Performance Management Webinar - Grantee Search Portal. This webinar provided an overview of the new Grantee Search Portal. A recording of the webinar is available here .
- August 12, 2020 - Data Reliability Webinar - Main Heating Expenditures Data Reliability Tool. This webinar furnished an overview of the new tool and how it guides users through a step-by-step assessment process that identifies potential data issues and recommends steps to address them. A recording of the webinar is available here.