This section of the LIHEAP Performance Management website includes information on recent updates to the website and new developments related to LIHEAP Performance Management.
What's New in August 2017
- The LIHEAP Data Help Desk continues to be available to help LIHEAP grantees with using the LIHEAP Data Warehouse and Performance Measures data in developing FY 2018 Model LIHEAP Plans and working to integrate data into program planning. The Help Desk is available on weekdays from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM ET until at least the end of August 2017. To submit a question or contact the Help Desk, follow this link.
- The Grantee Forum continues to facilitate discussion and information sharing among LIHEAP grantees. The Grantee Forum is accessible to all grantees, who are encouraged to take advantage of this resource by contributing with questions and advice. The forum can be accessed here after you log-in: https://liheappm.acf.hhs.gov/forum.
What’s New in July 2017
- The PMIWG on-site meeting took place from July 11 to July 13 in Portland, Oregon.
- The LIHEAP Data Warehouse Tutorial was updated with more detail and information. To see the updated version, follow this link.
What’s New in June 2017
- A new online Forum has been added to the LIHEAP Performance Management Website (PMW) to facilitate discussion and information sharing among LIHEAP grantees. The forum is accessible to all grantees, who are encouraged to take advantage of this resource by contributing with questions and advice. The forum can be accessed here after you log-in: https://liheappm.acf.hhs.gov/forum
- APPRISE began sending state grantees new Performance Management Integration Guides, which include the customized State Snapshots and What-If Analysis tool discussed in earlier webinars. Grantees with questions can contact Jorge Mancilla (Jorge-MancillaUribe@appriseinc.org) or Kevin McGrath (Kevin-McGrath@appriseinc.org) at APPRISE, or post their questions directly to the Forum.
- The PMIWG and APPRISE presented a workshop called “Putting LIHEAP Performance Measures into Practice” at NEUAC on June 27, 2017. The workshop presented concrete examples of what LIHEAP Performance Measures tell us about LIHEAP customers, and of how they can be used to make informed decisions about energy assistance. The presentation slides can be found here.
What’s New in May 2017
- A webinar on “Using Performance Measures Data to Update LIHEAP Benefit Matrices” was presented to grantees on May 17, 2017. The Webinar provided program managers with examples of how to use energy expenditure data to update their benefit matrix, and it demonstrated how to use data collected for individual households in benefit determination procedures. The webinar is available at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZOUe7upsuM
What's New in April 2017
- A three part workshop on LIHEAP Performance Management took place April 3-4 at the National Training Conference in New Orleans, LA. Materials from the workshop will be posted on the training website at http://event.capconcorp.com/meeting/liheap/index.php. Grantees with questions can contact Melissa Torgerson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kevin McGrath (Kevin-McGrath@appriseinc.org).
- APPRISE offered an "encore" of the National LIHEAP Performance Management Training (Session 1) via webinar on April 26, 2017. The APPRISE team presented information on how grantees can review, interpret, and use the data from their Performance Measures forms. The webinar is available at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC97o01sbns
What's New in March 2017
- A webinar on "Using the LIHEAP Performance Management Website’s Data Warehouse for Program Planning" was presented to grantees on March 9, 2017. This webinar demonstrated concrete ways that grantees can use data to develop their LIHEAP Model Plan. The webinar is available at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDJXyTdkZVE&feature=youtu.be.
- The LIHEAP Performance Management Website Data Warehouse Tutorial is now available on the “Resources and Tutorial” tab of the Data Warehouse. Supplements to the tutorial will be added to the website throughout the Spring. Comments or suggestions should be directed to Dan Bausch (Daniel-Bausch@appriseinc.org).
- Members of the Performance Management Implementation Work Group (PMIWG), together with APPRISE, presented an "Introduction to the LIHEAP Performance Management Integration Guide" webinar on March 22, 2017. This webinar included a demonstration of various tools developed by the PMIWG and APPRISE to assist grantees with using their Performance Measures data. The webinar is available at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCuHQU9D64E&feature=youtu.be.
What's New in February 2017
On February 28, members of the Performance Management Implementation Work Group (PMIWG) demonstrated the Performance Management Website Data Warehouse at the Winter NEADA meeting. The team also discussed their current work on various Performance Management tools and resources for grantees. Questions or comments should be directed to Jane Blank at (608) 264-9762 or email@example.com.