The process manuals below provide grantees with instructions and guidance for collecting Performance Measures data.
- Performance Measures Data Collection Guide [PDF] - APRIL 11, 2018
The LIHEAP Performance Measures Data Collection Guide provides an overview of the data items that must be collected, summarized, and reported by states and the District of Columbia in Module 2 of their annual LIHEAP Performance Data Form. In addition to the primary Guide, several supplements (below) provide more detail on specific issues related to data collection.
- Vendor Data Exchange Templates ~ Electric, Fuel Oil, Gas, Propane [as a consolidated ZIP file]
- Low-Income Expenditures by Fuel Type for Each State [Excel Spreadsheet] – March 7, 2016 Use this spreadsheet to identify the fuels that represent the greatest share of home energy expenditures for low-income households in your state when prioritizing fuel and vendor data collection.
- Multi-State Vendors
- Guidance for collaborating with multi-state vendors [PDF]
- Table 1 [WORD] is an alphabetical list of states with utilities that operate in that state as well as other states.
- Table 2 [WORD] is an alphabetical list of utilities and the states in which they operate.