- PMIWG Communications To Grantees
In this section, grantees can find links to: newsletters, special topic briefs and notices of teleconferences that are hosted by the PMIWG Communications Committee.
- Information For Grantees
This section of the website includes links to the Performance Management Webinars, the Performance Management presentations at the National and Regional Training meetings and NEADA and NEUAC presentations.
- Tools For Grantees
Look here for forms and instructions, process manuals and best practices.
Learn what information each grantee is required to submit to OCS and when that requirement will be implemented.
- LIHEAP Performance Management FAQ
Find answers to common questions that grantees may have regarding the collection and reporting of Performance Measures data.
LIHEAP Grantees can find information and resources on how to implement effective LIHEAP Performance Management Systems in the Grantee Resources page.
The LIHEAP Data Warehouse contains data reported by grantees and developed by the Office of Community Services (OCS) since 2001. The Data Warehouse has four different options for accessing data:
- The Grantee Profiles (2014) tool allows you to access 1-page profiles for each LIHEAP state grantee, compiled using the Data that OCS published in the 2014 LIHEAP Report to Congress.
- The Guided Search tool provides you with step-by-step guidance in accessing LIHEAP data and creating data reports, tables, and graphs. This tool contains information on national, regional, and state level LIHEAP program statistics.
- The Advanced Data & Analytics tool allows you to develop and download more complex tables and graphics using LIHEAP program data reported by grantees and other data on low-income households made available by OCS.
- The Reports by Data Source tool allows you to create standard tables and charts by selecting a specific data source, including reports submitted by LIHEAP Grantees and data made available by OCS.
January 2017 Updates:
- State LIHEAP Grantees must submit the LIHEAP Performance Data Form to OCS no later than January 31, 2017. Both the "Grantee Survey" and "Mandatory Performance Measures" sections of the report are required.
- Webinars on the Grantee Survey and Performance Measure sections of the LIHEAP Performance Data Form were presented on December 22 and January 5 (respectively). Grantees who would like a copy of webinar slides should contact Michelle Wadolowski at:
- After a successful presentation to congressional staff in December--OCS plans to make the LIHEAP Performance Management website available to the public in January. A webinar will be offered to LIHEAP partners, including advocacy organizations and energy suppliers, to demonstrate various features of the website. OCS expects to provide grantees with information regarding public release of the website early this month.
- Be on the lookout for a special edition of the Performance Management Implementation Work Group newsletter to be released in January. This newsletter will provide grantees with additional information regarding the public launch of the Performance Management website. Copies of all PMIWG newsletters can be found at: