- New Data Release: OCS has published preliminary FFY 2019 state LIHEAP data. These preliminary data are now available to all grantees and the public via the LIHEAP Data Warehouse, available here.
- New FFY 2019 Grantee Profiles Now Available: One-page snapshots of state LIHEAP programs using preliminary FFY 2019 data are now available to all grantees and the public via the LIHEAP Data Warehouse, available here.
- New FFY 2019 Performance Measures State Snapshots and Executive Summaries: Grantees can now access FFY 2019 Performance Measures State Snapshots and Executive Summaries on the Performance Measures page.
- New Grantee Search Portal Tool: The Grantee Search Portal is an online tool developed to help LIHEAP coordinators, grantee staff, and stakeholders locate information on state grantee LIHEAP programs based on selected specifications, including program design features, program characteristics, and program outcomes. It is available here.
- New Main Heating Expenditures Data Reliability Tool: A new online tool is now available to assist grantees with assessing the quality and reliability of main heating expenditure data collected for the LIHEAP performance measures. It is available on the Performance Measures page.
What's New in September 2020
The Reports to Congress page includes the most recent published annual LIHEAP Reports to Congress and 1-page Grantee Profiles that provide a snapshot of each Grantee's LIHEAP program using 2014 Report to Congress Data.
The Report to Congress provides detailed national and state-level information on LIHEAP each year. This includes:
- Fiscal Data
- Home Energy Data
- Household Data
- Program Implementation Data
- Data Collection Activities
- Performance Measurement
The LIHEAP Data Warehouse contains data reported by grantees and developed by the Office of Community Services (OCS) since 2001. The Data Warehouse has four different options for accessing data:
- The Grantee Profiles tool allows you to access 1-page profiles for each LIHEAP state grantee, compiled using annual LIHEAP data.
- The Guided Search tool provides you with step-by-step guidance in accessing LIHEAP data and creating data reports, tables, and graphs. This tool contains information on national, regional, and state level LIHEAP program statistics.
- The Advanced Data & Analytics tool allows you to develop and download more complex tables and graphics using LIHEAP program data reported by grantees and other data on low-income households made available by OCS.
- The Reports by Data Source tool allows you to create standard tables and charts by selecting a specific data source, including reports submitted by LIHEAP Grantees and data made available by OCS.
LIHEAP Grantees can find information and resources on how to implement effective LIHEAP Performance Management Systems in the Grantee Resources page.
- PMIWG Communications To Grantees
In this section, grantees can find links to: newsletters, special topic briefs and notices of teleconferences that are hosted by the PMIWG Communications Committee.
- Information For Grantees
This section of the website includes links to the Performance Management Webinars, the Performance Management presentations at the National and Regional Training meetings and NEADA and NEUAC presentations.
- Tools For Grantees
Look here for forms and instructions, process manuals and best practices.
Learn what information each grantee is required to submit to OCS and when that requirement will be implemented.
- LIHEAP Performance Management FAQ
Find answers to common questions that grantees may have regarding the collection and reporting of Performance Measures data.
- PMIWG Communications To Grantees